Gesamtzahl der Objekte auf der Wunschliste
Melden Sie sich bitte an, um den Verlust von gespeicherten Daten zu vermeiden.
MERKMALE: stone walls, manorial villa, wooden beams, paved courtyard, Chianti Classico DOCG vineyards, olive grove, agriturismo, garden with swimming pool, wine cellar, underground rooms with vaulted ceilings
This 71.8-hectare estate is located on the Chianti Hills, not far from San Casciano in Val di Pesa and Florence. A huge manorial villa and several farmhouses (split among two separate poderi) are currently used in an accommodation business, for a total of 20 bedrooms. An ample wine cellar allows exploiting the Chianti Classico DOCG vineyards (26.8 hectares, of which 3,5 ha to be planted) to produce roughly 80,000 bottles of wine per year (with a theoretical maximum of 180,000).
The property enjoys a beautiful location and excellent privacy and is provided with all the necessary services by the nearby town (10km; 15'). Other art cities of Tuscany are all easily reached in less than ninety minutes by car (Florence, San Gimignano, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, Monteriggioni...).
The closest airport is Florence (44km; 40') but for intercontinental flights one can quickly reach Pisa, Bologna and Rome.
The manorial villa (540 sqm – 5,810 sqft, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms), rdating back to the 15th century, has been recently restored and is currently uaes as an accommodation unit. The underground floor houses the ageing rooms for wines: here we can find 104 barriques (225 lt each) and eight tonneaux (500 lt each).
The same podere also houses building A (225 sqm – 2,421 sqft) which includes part of the cellar with offices and storage rooms on the ground floor and an apartment on the first floor (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms).
The wine cellar (120 sqm – 1,291 sqft), still lcated in the hamlet, is equipped with all the necessary instruments to produce wine, 9 controlled-temperature stainless steel vats with a total capacity of approximately 590 hl.
Not far, building B (275 sqm - 2,959 sqft) is made up of storage rooms and another apartment (208 sqm – 2,238 sqft, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom). Right next to the buidling is located an agricultural shed (140 sqm – 1,506 sqft) currently used as a vehicle workshop.
A restored country house (340 sqm – 3,658 sqft, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is split into two apartments currently inhabited by the owners of the estate and the warden:
- Master apartment: entrance room, living room, kitchen, dining room, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms;
- Warden's apartment: entrance room, kitchen, living room with dining area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The last farmhouse (250 sqm – 2,690 sqft, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms), located in Podere B roughly 4 km from the main podere, is in good condition but could use a thorough refreshing. The building is laid over two floors and houses two independent apartments, one on each floor:
- Apartment A (ground floor): entrance room, living room with dining area, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment B (first floor): living room, kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms and bathroom.
Right next to the farmhouse there is an ample warehouse (280 sqm – 3,013 sqft) currently used an agricultural storage room but potentially convertible into a secondary wine cellar to further increase wine production in the estate.
The estate covers a total surface of approximately 71.8 hectares (177.4 acres). Good part pf the estate is covered by an ample Chianti Classico DOCG vineyard (23.3 ha) which could also be expanded by exploiting the planting rights available for 3.5 hectares (Chianti Classico DOCG and Toscana IGT), reaching a grand total of 26.8 ha of vineyards (25.6 ha Chianti Classico + 1.2 ha Toscana IGT).
Vineyards are split between the two main poderi located roughly 4 km apart: Podere A includes the majority of the vineyards currently planted (15.8 ha), while Podere B is made up of the remaining vineyards (7.5 ha) and roughly half of the olive trees (800).
The remaining surface houses an ample olive grove (roughly 13.0 hectares for a total of approximately 1,600 trees), arable land (14.7 ha) and mixed woodland (20.8 ha).
Not far from the manorial villa, in the garden surrounding the buildings, is located an octagonal 11 × 5,5 m swimming pool for the guests. a photovoltaic system located not far from the villa grants electrical energy to the whole property.
- Currenty vineyard surface: 23.3 hectares (Chianti Classico DOCG)
- Planting rights: 2.3 hectares (Chianti Classico DOCG) + 1.2 hectares (Toscana IGT)
- Varieties: Sangiovese (20.5 ha), Merlot (2.2 ha), Cabernet Sauvignon (0.3 ha), Alicante Bouschet (0.3 ha)
- Average altitude: 250 – 330 m asl
- Average density of planting: 5,270 vines / ha
- Planting distance: 2.50 × 0.70 m | 2.50 × 0.80 m | 2.80 × 1.00 m | 2.90 × 1.00 m
- Years of planting: 1990, 1992, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007, 1008, 2012, 2016, 2017
- Training: pruned-spur cordon
- Yearly production: up to 180,000 bottles (currently 80,000 bottles plus cask wine)
- Wine produced: Chianti Classico DOCG (100% Sangiovese) + Riserva
San Casciano in Val di Pesa (10km; 15'), Florence (22km; 30'), San Gimignano (35km; 40'), Monteriggioni (38km; 35'), Siena (54km; 45'), Volterra (58km; 1h), Lucca (82km; 1h 10'), Montalcino (93km; 1h 20'), Pisa (96km; 1h 15'), Montepulciano (115km; 1h 30')
Firenze Vespucci (44km; 40'), Pisa Glilei (83km; 1h 10'), Bologna Marconi (126km; 1h 20'), Roma Ciampino (306km; 2h 50'), Roma Fiumicino (322km; 3h)
KONTAKTIEREN SIE UNS, UM WEITERE INFORMATIONEN ZU ERHALTEN