Gesamtzahl der Objekte auf der Wunschliste
Melden Sie sich bitte an, um den Verlust von gespeicherten Daten zu vermeiden.
MERKMALE: wine cellar, Chianti Classico DOCG vineyards, olive grove, pond, olive mill, manor villa, stone walls, wooden beams, original terracotta floors, brick-built arches, stone fireplaces, panoramic swimming pool, Agriturismo, wooden truss, panoramic balconies
In panoramic position on the Chianti Hills, between Siena and Firenze, we find this 158.5-hectare estate with historic villa, Chianti Classico DOCG vineyards, olive grove and Agriturismo.
The estate is easily reached via the municipal road network and is located right in the heart of Tuscany, a feature which greatly enhances its appeal as an accommodation business, allowing easily moving throughout Tuscany: Castellina in Chianti (7km; 10’), Poggibonsi (13km; 20’), Colle di Val d’Elsa with its famous crystals (22km; 30’), the fortified towns of Monteriggioni (23km; 30’) and San Gimignano (26km; 40’), Siena (34km; 40’), the Etruscan town of Volterra (49km; 1h), the unrivaled Florence (52km; 1h), Montalcino with its exceptional Brunello DOCG (71km; 1h 25’), the papal Pienza (101km; 1h 35’), Pisa with the inimitable leaning tower (102km; 1h 45’) and Lucca with its imposing and intact walls (122km; 1h 40’).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Firenze Peretola (62km; 1h), Pisa Galilei (98km; 1h 30’), Bologna Marconi (143km; 1h 50’), Grosseo Baccarini (117km; 1h 40’), Perugia Sant’Egidio (147km; 2h), Ancona Falconara (262km; 3h 35’), Roma Ciampino (277km; 3h 5’), Roma Fiumicino (292km; 3h 10’), Milano Linate (339km; 3h 35’) and Milano Malpensa (393km; 4h 10’).
Villa Iolanda (935 sqm – 10,060 sqft, 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms) is a building in late-baroque style and dates back to the 18th century. The restoration was carried out between 2003 and 2004. The building houses three halls, one of which with independent access, two dining rooms, a studio, eight double bedrooms (each furnished in a specific style) served by as many bathrooms. Outside, the villa is embellished by a finely landscaped garden which also hosts the 16 x 8 m panoramic swimming pool.
The manorial complex is completed by a warehouse, a tavern with bread oven and a consecrated chapel ideal to celebrate weddings in a unique frame.
Naccolino (837 sqm – 9,006, 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms) is a 14th-century building split into five apartments. The farmhouse can host up to twenty-five persons and all the apartments are accessed independently. Outside, a 12 x 3 m swimming pool is reserved for the guests of the structure.
- Apartment N°1 (4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, TV room, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°2 (2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°3 (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, TV room, two bedrooms, single bedroom and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°4 (1 bedroom and 1 bathroom): kitchen with dining area, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N°5 (1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms): living room, sitting room, kitchen, double bedroom and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°6 (1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, double bedroom and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°7 (1 bedroom and 1 bathroom): double bedroom and bathroom.
Casa al Bosco (258 sqm - 2,776 sqft, 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms) is a 14th-century building split into four apartments which could host up to fourteen persons. The farmhouse is located amidst the wood, in an extremely quiet and retired location.
- Apartment N°8 (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°9 (1 bedroom and 1 bathroom): living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N°10 (1 bedroom and 1 bathroom): living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N°11 (2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms): living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The hamlet Naccolone (1,692 sqm – 18,206 sqft) is the real heart of the estate and is made up of buildings dating back to the 14th century assembled around a small square with a fountain. These buildings house the offices, the salesroom for the products of the estate, the wine cellar (671 sqm – 7,220 sqft) and the olive mill (162 sqm – 1,743 sqft). Other rooms can be used by the staff of the estate.
We have the 14th-century Podere Gaversa (356 sqm – 3,830 sqft, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms), not yet restored but split into two apartments, one of which with crumbled ceilings:
- Apartment N°12 (2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom): living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. On the lower floor we have three cellars.
- Apartment N°13 (2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom): living room, kitchen, vestibule, two bedrooms and bathroom. On the lower floor we can find more rooms to be restored.
Lastly, the building Capraie (353 sqm – 3,798 sqft) houses ample storage rooms and a garage.
The buildings in the property, except for the manor villa, are Typical Tuscan farmhouse with stone and masonry walls. Inside, all the typical features of countryside buildings have been preserved and we can find terracotta floors, wooden beams and stone fireplaces.
The villa is a beautiful 18th-century building with original finishes which include ample halls with huge windows allowing a great deal of light to enter the building.
The estate covers a total surface of 158.5 hectares. Backbone of the estate are the Chianti Classico DOCG vineyards (19.4 ha) and the olive grove (21.2 ha). The remaining surface is split among fruit orchard (0.3 ha with cherries, pears and apples), mixed woodland (105 ha), arable and unused land (12.6 ha).
Buildings are surrounded by gardens and pertinences for a total of approximately 13,700 sqm (3.4 ac).
- Vineyard surface: 19.4 hectares
- Varieties: Sangiovese, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Colorino, Trebbiano, Foglia Tonda, Malvasia Nera, Montepulciano, Canaiolo Nero, Gamay, Malvasia Bianca
- Altitude: 430 m
- Exposure: South
- Harvesting: Guyot, pruned-spur cordon
- Density of implant: up to 4,600 vines / hectare
- Years of plantation: 1980 – 2013
- Soil composition: clayish, calcareous, rich in stones
- Yearly production: 850 hl (110,000 bottles)
- Maximum storage capacity: 2.527 hl (372 hl stainless steel + 1.850 hl concrete + 280 hl wood + 25 hl barriques)
- Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Canaiolo, 5% Trebbiano and Malvasia
- Chianti Classico DOCG: 90% Sangiovese, 7% Canaiolo, 3% Trebbiano and Malvasia
- Chianti Classico DOCG: 85% Sangiovese, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vinsanto Chianti Classico DOC: Trebbiano, Malvasia, Sangiovese
- Grappa Chianti Classico: Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano, Malvasia
- Surface: 21.2 hectares
- Number of trees: 5,500
- Cultivars: Frantoio (80%), Moraiolo (15%), Leccino (5%)
- Altitude: 430 m
- Olives harvested: 32 tons
- Average oil yield: 16%
- Yearly production: 54 hl (5 tons)
The property is currently working both as an Agriturismo and as a winery. From the agricultural point of view, the property’s backbone is the production of Chianti Classico DOCG wine and extra-virgin olive oil. From the accommodation point of view, instead, the property features three ample buildings with many rooms which could be rented out to guests. Potentially, the building currently used by the staff and partially unrestored could be used to increase the number of bedrooms available for the guests, increasing in turn the income generated by the property.
Castellina in Chianti (7km; 10‚Äô), Poggibonsi (13km; 20‚Äô), Colle di Val d‚ÄôElsa (22km; 30‚Äô), Monteriggioni (23km; 30‚Äô), San Gimignano (26km; 40‚Äô), Siena (34km; 40‚Äô), Volterra (49km; 1h), Florence (52km; 1h), Montalcino (71km; 1h 25‚Äô), Pienza (101km; 1h 35‚Äô), Pisa (102km; 1h 45‚Äô), Lucca (122km; 1h 40‚Äô)
Firenze Peretola (62km; 1h), Pisa Galilei (98km; 1h 30‚Äô), Bologna Marconi (143km; 1h 50‚Äô), Grosseo Baccarini (117km; 1h 40‚Äô), Perugia Sant‚ÄôEgidio (147km; 2h), Ancona Falconara (262km; 3h 35‚Äô), Roma Ciampino (277km; 3h 5‚Äô), Roma Fiumicino (292km; 3h 10‚Äô), Milano Linate (339km; 3h 35‚Äô), Milano Malpensa (393km; 4h 10‚Äô)