Gesamtzahl der Objekte auf der Wunschliste
Melden Sie sich bitte an, um den Verlust von gespeicherten Daten zu vermeiden.
MERKMALE: stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, vineyards, olive grove, wine cellar, swimming pool, solarium, vaulted ceilings, garden, tree-lined avenue, lake, Pitch & Putt golf court, synthetic tennis court
On the hills between Arezzo and Siena we find this 41-hectare estate made up of a winery with 9 hectares of vineyards and a relais with 19 bedroom and swimming pool. Easily reached via a beautiful tree-lined avenue, the property is located in a very convenient location which allows to easily move around the whole Tuscany: a town with services (3km; 10’), Monte San Savino (7km; 10’), Arezzo (21km; 25’), Castiglion Fiorentino (23km; 25’), the Etruscan town of Cortona (35km; 45’), Montepulciano (39km; 40’), the papal Pienza (45km; 50’), Siena (57km; 55’), Montalcino with its Brunello (59km; 1h 10’), Greve in Chianti (74km; 1h 10’), the unrivaled Firenze (76km; 1h), Colle di Val d’Elsa (83km; 1h 10’) and the turreted San Gimignano (103km; 1h 30’).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Perugia San Francesco (89km; 1h 20’), Firenze Vespucci (96km; 1h 10’), Pisa Galilei (156km; 1h 55’), Bologna Marconi (177km; 2h), Ancona Falconara (197km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (217km; 2h 25’) and Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 15’).
The accommodation portion of the business includes several buildings. The first and biggest one (777 sqm – 8,360 sqft, 15 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms) houses eight apartments:
- Apartment N°1: living room with fireplace and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N°2: living room with fireplace and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N°3: living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N°4: living room with fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°5: living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N°6: living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N°7: living room with fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
- Apartment N°8: living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathrooms;
The old tobacco drying room (137 sqm – 1,474 sqft, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) houses four independent suites, an oven and a laundry room. A third building houses the reception for the relais, a bathroom with club house and breakfast room.
The wine cellar (350 sqm – 3,766 sqft) is built underground to grant a better control over temperature and there is a project for the construction of a barrique room (250 sqm – 2,690 sqft).
The buildings of the estate are the result of a masterful recovery and renovation, carried out by a well-known local architect. Buildings are all in typical Tuscan style with exposed stone walls, terracotta floors, wooden beams and masonry inserts.
The cellar, on the other hand, is a modern building, built so that the process of winemaking could be carried out in the most efficient way, thanks to modern and high-quality equipment.
Not far from the building one can find a 14 × 6 m salt-water swimming pool with pool-house (sauna, whirlwind and dressing room) and an ample paved solarium terrace. Among the activities available for the guests we have a synthetic tennis court (inaugurated in 2011) and a Pitch & Putt golf (three holes).
The land of the property covers roughly 41.0 hectares occupied by vineyards (9.0 hectares with possibility of planting 13.0 more hectares), woodland and park (7.0 ha). The remaining surface is covered by arable land, currently producing Alfalfa. An olive grove (250 trees) allows producing oil for personal use.
The woods of the estate are crossed by paths and tracks which are ideal for hiking, mountain biking and horse riding (thanks to a nearby equestrian facility where one can easily rent a horse).
- Vineyard surface: 9.0 hectares (with possibility of planting further 13.0 ha)
- Varieties: Sangiovese, Vermentino, Ciliegiolo and Pugnitello
- Density: 5,000 vines / hectare
- Yield: 5 – 8 tons of grapes / hectare
- Training: pruned-spur cordon, Guyot
- Harvesting: manual
- Soil composition: clayish, rich in potassium and rocks
- Grapes harvested: 65 tons / year
- Average yield: 5 – 8 tons of grapes / hectare
- Yearly production: 35,000 bottles (up to 65,000)
- Chianti Colli Aretini DOCG: 85% Sangiovese, 15% Pugnitello
- Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Ciliegiolo
- Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Pugnitello
- Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Sangiovese
- Bianco Toscano IGT: 100% Vermentino
- Rosato Toscano IGT: 100% Ciliegiolo
The estate is well-established both for the agricultural and the accommodation business. As far as the vineyards are concerned, 13.0 ha can be planted to bring the total surface of the vineyards to 22 hectares, thus increasing the yearly production of wine. The accommodation business can rely on the excellent geographic position which allows easy access to the whole Tuscany and on services like swimming pool, tennis court and Pitch & Putt golf court.
Town with services (3km; 10‚Äô), Monte San Savino (7km; 10‚Äô), Arezzo (21km; 25‚Äô), Castiglion Fiorentino (23km; 25‚Äô), Cortona (35km; 45‚Äô), Montepulciano (39km; 40‚Äô), Pienza (45km; 50‚Äô), Siena (57km; 55‚Äô), Montalcino (59km; 1h 10‚Äô), Greve in Chianti (74km; 1h 10‚Äô), Florence (76km; 1h), Colle di Val d‚ÄôElsa (83km; 1h 10‚Äô), San Gimignano (103km; 1h 30‚Äô)
Perugia San Francesco (89km; 1h 20‚Äô), Firenze Vespucci (96km; 1h 10‚Äô), Pisa Galilei (156km; 1h 55‚Äô), Bologna Marconi (177km; 2h), Ancona Falconara (197km; 2h 40‚Äô), Roma Ciampino (217km; 2h 25‚Äô), Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 15‚Äô)