Gesamtzahl der Objekte auf der Wunschliste
Melden Sie sich bitte an, um den Verlust von gespeicherten Daten zu vermeiden.
MERKMALE: stone walls, ribbed vaults, coffered ceilings, stone fireplaces, stone, parquet and terracotta flooring, Venetian frames in colored marble, Italian garden, swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium, tree-lined access road
Just 3 km from the historic centre of Arezzo, in panoramic position with view over the city, manor villa with private chapel, swimming pool and Italian garden.
The location of the villa is extremely private, but at the same time very close to amenities and services. We are halfway between Siena (77km; 1h 10’) and Florence (77km; 1h 10’). From the villa one can easily reach several other interesting towns of Tuscany among which the beautiful Cortona (26km; 35’), the wine cities of Montepulciano (49km; 45’) and Montalcino (69km; 1h 15’), the unique Pienza (56km; 1h), San Gimignano with its imposing towers (119km; 1h 30’), the Umbrian towns of Gubbio (89km; 1h 20’), Perugia (91km; 1h 10’), Assisi (106km; 1h 25’) and Todi (129km; 1h 30’). Even Rome, though a bit farther away (213km; 2h 15’), is easily reached thanks to the proximity with the A1 highway junction.
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Perugia San Francesco (90km; 1h 10’), Firenze Vespucci (94km; 1h 5’), Pisa Galilei (155km; 1h 45’), Bologna Marconi (179km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (227km; 2h 10’) and Roma Fiumicino (242km, 2h 15’).
The main villa (930 sqm – 10,007 sqft, 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms) is laid over five floors organized as follows:
- Underground floor: cellar with vaulted ceilings, reached from the kitchen;
- Ground floor: main entrance hall, ample living room with pool area and fireplace, kitchen with access to the garden, studio, living room with fireplace and dining room, bathroom;
- First floor: entrance room, hall with a beautiful Murano glass chandelier, six bedrooms (three of which with en-suite bathroom) and two independent bathrooms;
- Second floor: living room, sitting room with fireplace, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and laundry room;
- Turret: bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet.
Right next to the villa is located a chapel with a storage house next to it. The building is still consecrated and can be used for events and marriages.
The lemon house (390 sqm – 4,196 sqft, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms) is the result of the union of two older buildings and is split nowadays into two independent units, made up as follows:
- West apartment (2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms):
- Ground floor: entrance hall, hallway, habitable kitchen with access to the garden and pantry, laundry and ironing room, technical room and bathroom;
- First floor: two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
- East apartment (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms):
- Ground floor: entrance room, formal dining room, living room with access to the garden;
- First floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in-closet, two bedrooms and independent bathroom.
The building is also provided with independent access from the rear.
Right below the pool there are a dressing room (30 sqm – 323 sqft) and a kitchen (10 sqm – 108 sqft) plus an ample covered space (100 sqm – 1,076 sqft, currently used for events) which could be exploited to build a spa or a guesthouse.
Along the tree-lined access road there is a warden’s house (52 sqm – 559 sqft) made up of three rooms plus a bathroom.
The villa is embellished by a luxuriant Italian garden with fountain and decorative plants.
The estate covers a total surface of approximately 5.8 hectares. This land is mainly occupied by an ample olive grove (2.9 ha), followed by mixed woodland (1.6 ha), fruit orchard (0.2 ha) and arable land (0.2 ha). The remaining surface (0.9 ha) is covered by gardens, meadows and roads.
From the gardens one can enjoy a wonderful direct view over the historic centre of Arezzo, topped by the imposing Gothic Cathedral.
The swimming pool is located on the other side of the garden with respect to the villa, right in front of the lemon house. The 20 × 10 m basin is surrounded by a terracotta-tiled solarium which, however, needs a few works.
The villa, given its ample size and the beautiful outdoor spaces, is perfect as a location for events, wedding particular thanks to the consecrated chapel. The beautiful Italian garden and the pool area, with their beautiful panoramic view, offer two exceptional backgrounds for events.
Arezzo (3km; 5‚Äô), Cortona (26km; 35‚Äô), Montepulciano (49km; 45‚Äô), Montalcino (69km; 1h 15‚Äô), Siena (72km; 1h), Florence (77km; 1h 10‚Äô), Pienza (56km; 1h), Gubbio (89km; 1h 20‚Äô), Perugia (91km; 1h 10‚Äô), San Gimignano (119km; 1h 30‚Äô), Assisi (106km; 1h 25‚Äô), Todi (129km; 1h 30‚Äô), Rome (213km; 2h 15‚Äô)
Perugia San Francesco (90km; 1h 10‚Äô), Firenze Vespucci (94km; 1h 5‚Äô), Pisa Galilei (155km; 1h 45‚Äô), Bologna Marconi (179km; 1h 55‚Äô), Roma Ciampino (227km; 2h 10‚Äô), Roma Fiumicino (242km, 2h 15‚Äô)