Gesamtzahl der Objekte auf der Wunschliste
Melden Sie sich bitte an, um den Verlust von gespeicherten Daten zu vermeiden.
MERKMALE: stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, stone fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, wood-burning oven, swimming pool, geothermal system, vineyards, olive grove, fruit orchard, sustainable architecture, panoramic view over Arezzo
On the hills of Tuscany, not far from Arezzo, we can find this 23-ha organic estate with accommodation business, Chianti DOCG vineyards and organic olive grove. Located in a quiet location and with a reduced environmental impact, the property is provided with all the necessary services by the nearby city (8km; 15’) but also allows easily reaching several of the most interesting towns of Tuscany in a very short time frame: the beautiful medieval hamlets of Castiglion Fiorentino (23km; 30’) and Anghiari (34km; 35’), the Etruscan town of Cortona (35km; 50’), Montepulciano (56km; 1h), the papal Pienza (63km; 1h 10’), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (67km; 55’), the city ruled by the fearsome Etruscan king Porsenna, Chiusi (69km; 55’), the beautiful and unrivaled Siena (75km; 1h 10’), Montalcino (77km; 1h 25’), the Renaissant historic centre of Florence (81km; 1h 15’), San Gimignano (127km; 1h 45’) and Volterra (128km; 2h).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Perugia San Francesco (96km; 1h 20’), Firenze Vespucci (101km; 1h 20’), Grosseto Baccarini (158km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (162km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (183km; 2h 30’), Roma Ciampino (234km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (249km; 2h 30’), Milano Linate (379km; 4h 10’) and Milano Malpensa (433km; 5h).
The business headquarter (482 sqm – 5,186 sqft) hosts wine cellar, reception, offices, kitchen and workshop, tasting/event room and small shop. The wine cellar, built following the principle of sustainable architecture, was built using huge sandstone blocks which had been unearthed while digging in preparation for the construction. By using natural materials we have an excellent control on temperature and moisture, thus allowing optimal processing of raw materials with no waste of energy.
The Leopoldina (452 sqm – 4,863 sqft, 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms) is laid out onto two floors organized as follows:
- Ground floor: patio, living room, dining room with kitchen and three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- First floor: living room, dining room with stone fireplace, walk-in closet, kitchen and three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The leopoldina dates back to the end of the 19th century and was probably built on the remains of an older building, now completely lost. The façade boasts the four typical arches which make a Tuscan leopoldina easily recognizable. On the southern side of the house is located the garden with 12 x 6 m swimming pool.
The farmhouse A (361 sqm – 3,884 sqft, 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms) is laid out onto three floors and has been restored following the same criteria as for the leopoldina:
- Basement: cellar, laundry room and bathroom;
- Ground floor: patio, living room, dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- First floor: three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
Just outside the building one can find a well-maintained garden with a rounded-edge swimming pool (40 sqm – 430 sqft).
The farmhouse B (330 sqm – 3,551 sqft, 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms) is laid out onto two floors:
- Ground floor: living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room with bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
- First floor: three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
This is the older building in the property, dating back to the 13th century, and it was restored between 2000 and 2001 to make it part of the accommodation business. The building has been preserved in its original shape and boasts thick stone walls, ceilings held by wooden beams and trusses and roofs covered in terracotta tiles. All the materials used in the renovation process have been salvaged from old buildings, with the exception of fixtures and systems which are of new generation. The private garden (roughly 5,000 sqm – 1.2 ac) hosts the swimming pool for the building (approx. 90 sqm).
The old workshop (103 sqm – 1,108 sqft) houses several storage rooms, a laundry room and a tool room.
Finally, the property is completed by four agricultural sheds (178 sqm – 1,915 sqft) currently used as storage rooms and shelter for the vehicles and a control room (38 sqm – 409 sqft).
The estate covers a total surface of 23.0 hectares hosting a vineyard (3.0 ha in total), an olive grove (roughly 400 trees) and several fruit trees (cherries, plums, pears and apples). All of the cultivations in the estate are carried out with organic methods.
Residential buildings are surrounded by well-maintained gardens and each building has an exclusive pool reserved for the guests.
- Vineyard surface: 3.0 hectares (2.0 ha Chianti DOCG + 1.0 ha Toscana IGT)
- Varieties: Sangiovese and Merlot
- Altitude: 550 m
- Training: pruned-spur cordon (Sangiovese), alberello (Merlot)
- Soil: medium texture rich in skeleton, sandstone and marl
- Yearly production: 21,000 bottles (15.7 hl)
- Chianti DOCG (€ 16.00): 90% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot (6.000 bottles)
- Rosso Toscano IGT (€ 39.00): 100% Merlot (1.000 bottles)
- Rosso Toscano IGT (€ 18.00): 100% Sangiovese (6,000 bottles)
- Rosso Toscano IGT (€ 24.00): 100% Sangiovese (5,000 bottles)
- Rosato Toscano IGT (€ 18.00): 100% Sangiovese (3,000 bottles)
- Number of trees: ~ 400 olive trees
- Cultivars: Frantoio (50%), Moraiolo (35%) and Leccino (15%)
- Altitude: 500 m
- Exposure: Southwest
- Yearly production: 7.5 hl (1,500 bottles)
The estate couples the production of organic wine and oil with an excellent accommodation business capable of merging the relax offered by the quiet and retired location with activities such as wine tasting and exploration of the processes behind the production of wine and oil. Guests of the structure can rely on ample outdoor spaces ideal for hiking and trekking, but also more modern attractions offered by the nearby city of Arezzo.
Arezzo (8km; 15‚Äô), Castiglion Fiorentino (23km; 30‚Äô), Anghiari (34km; 35‚Äô), Cortona (35km; 50‚Äô), Montepulciano (56km; 1h), Pienza (63km; 1h 10‚Äô), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (67km; 55‚Äô), Chiusi (69km; 55‚Äô), Siena (75km; 1h 10‚Äô), Montalcino (77km; 1h 25‚Äô), Florence (81km; 1h 15‚Äô), San Gimignano (127km; 1h 45‚Äô), Volterra (128km; 2h)
Perugia San Francesco (96km; 1h 20‚Äô), Firenze Vespucci (101km; 1h 20‚Äô), Grosseto Baccarini (158km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (162km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (183km; 2h 30‚Äô), Roma Ciampino (234km; 2h 30‚Äô), Roma Fiumicino (249km; 2h 30‚Äô), Milano Linate (379km; 4h 10‚Äô), Milano Malpensa (433km; 5h)